It has come to my attention, that Jason Thomas has grossly neglected
maintaining his Debian-packages. Especially outrageous state of a package
called tidy makes me very disappointed. Latest version he has packaged is
20051018, but according to CVS-server latest released upstream version is
20070919.

http://tidy.cvs.sourceforge.net/tidy/tidy/src/version.h?view=markup

That package called tidy also has one RC-bug he has not fixed although
patch is available. And it is 297 days old:

http://bugs.debian.org/407833

Also other bugs of tidy has been unfixed very long time:

http://bugs.debian.org/tidy

In addition his other packages have gazillion very old unfixed bugs:

http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/pkgreport.cgi?maint=jason%40debian.org

I already sent him E-Mail (Thu, 25 Oct 2007 18:18:31 +0300) and I still
have not got any answer from him.

Do you know anything about his latest activities? Is he MIA?

P.S: I do not subscribe to this mailing-list, so please Cc: to me.

--
Juhapekka "naula" Tolvanen * http colon slash slash iki dot fi slash juhtolv
"S teki. S teki. S teki. S wo kakusei. S teki. S teki. S teki. S wo umekome.