http://www.firstsing.com/news_8.htm

<http://www.firstsing.com/>

*Dear all the people with ingenuous head and heart ,<http://www.firstsing.com/>
*

*  <http://www.firstsing.com/>*

*Thanks for all your help during the year 2007 ! <http://www.firstsing.com/>
*

*And may god bless us to lift our head high and never hesitate to
<http://www.firstsing.com/>**fight against the bitches
<http://www.firstsing.com/sue2007.rar>hard if they dare to bite us !
<http://www.firstsing.com/>*

*  <http://www.firstsing.com/>*

*We are still doing business since we have to MAKE LIVE ! And we have to
keep strength to fight against the bitches at any time if they bite us again
! <http://www.firstsing.com/>*

*  <http://www.firstsing.com/>*

*Now I understand that the 5000 years Chinese culture is just to produce
bitches , most of the " Chinese " are bitches ! They are proud that their
parents have murdered the great Liu ShaoQi , Lin Biao , He Long , Peng
DeHuai , Zhu De , and even the administrator Zhou EnLai ( tired working into
death to raise such a big group of bitches ) . They are threatening us that
they can murder all of us if we don't want to be bitches like they want !
But they don't know that the world has understood the bitch truth of them
and won't raise them any more ! The " humanbeing " world don't need any
bitch ! <http://www.firstsing.com/>*

*  <http://www.firstsing.com/>*

*Bitches are bitches . Bitches are CHEAP but never WORTHY
!<http://www.firstsing.com/>
*

*  <http://www.firstsing.com/>*

*I've met our dearest administrator Zhou EnLai's neice face to face last
year , and she told me that our new administrator Wen JiaBao is also a "
love people good administrator " , but will he love my little brother and me
? Will he love all our Firstsing members and their families and their
ingenuous friends ? Will he take care on all these bitch things , save my
little brother from the bitches' prison and punish the bitches for us
?<http://www.firstsing.com/>
*

*  <http://www.firstsing.com/>*

*May all the bitches disappear from the humanbeings world ASASP
!<http://www.firstsing.com/>
*

*  <http://www.firstsing.com/>*

*Never will the Firstsing members give up to any bitch
!<http://www.firstsing.com/>
*

*Thank you very much for have saved us out off the bitches' hands and
Anndy's little brother JuLun , Wang is still in the bitches' prison as a
postage to stop us from accusing them !!! They haven't paid anything to
their bitch actions till now ! <http://www.firstsing.com/>*

*Thank you for all your support and hope to work with you for more good
things ! Thank you all for all your care on the faithful Firstsing members
and their families ! Firstsing will always be the Best in reward to your
ingenuous persons ! <http://www.firstsing.com/>*

*  <http://www.firstsing.com/>*

*http://www.firstsing.com/news_8.htm*