Identity Theft: Final Rules & the Impact on your Financial Institution (The Red
Flag Rule) LIVE Teleconference

** See information below to register in this event **

On January 1, 2008, the Red Flag Rule has become in full force and effect.
Banks and financial institutions are now required to step up their
security efforts and develop and implement an Identity Theft Program
to deter thieves from snatching sensitive customer data using clever
and sophisticated methods. Banks and financial institutions ought to have
a comprehensive understanding of this rule as it will significantly affect
the way they conduct, detect and handle instances of potential fraud & identity
theft.

The Knowledge Congress has assembled a panel of experts who will express
their views on the substantive aspects of this Rule and provide guidance
to financial institutions that may be affected by its implementation.
The panellists will speak in a live two-hour teleconference.

Confirmed Speakers:

Office of the Comptroller of the Currency
Deborah Katz
Senior Counsel, Legislative and Regulatory Activities

Federal Trade Commission
Pavneet Singh
Attorney, Division of Privacy and Identity Protection,
Bureau of Consumer Protection

U.S. Department of the Treasury
William H. Henley, Jr.
Director, IT Risk Management, Office of Thrift Supervision

GetYourIdentityBack.com, LLC
Frank Barreca
CEO

Pillsbury Winthrop Shaw Pittman LLP
Deborah S. Thoren-Peden
Partner

Why Attend?

This is a must attend event for everyone concerned in understanding the latest
developments
on the implementation of Identity Theft (The Red Flag Rule) and be the first
one to be in compliance.
 * New guidance explained by the most qualified key leaders & experts.
 * Hear directly from key regulators & thought leaders.
 * Interact directly with panel during Q&A

Who Should Attend?
Chief Compliance Officers, Chief Security Officers,
Chief Information Security Officers, Audit Managers,
Risk Managers, Chief Operations Officers,
Chief Privacy Officers, Bank, Thrift and Credit Union Auditors,
Privacy & Data Protection Personnel

Teleconference Date & Time:

Wednesday, May 7th, 2008
1:00 pm to 3:00 pm (EDT)

Registration Information:

Registration Link (click link below or copy and paste into your browser):
https://web.memberclicks.com/mc/quickForm/viewForm.do?orgId=gkc&formId=39505

For Group registrations please follow the link:
http://www.knowledgecongress.org/group_registration.htm
or call Therese @ 646.202.9344 for more info.

** Discounts apply for early registration **

** Important Notice: If you have a scheduling conflict and can't attend this
live event
on its scheduled date, you may want to order the full recording of the event
for your review
at your convenience. Please email: [EMAIL PROTECTED] for any question or
if you wish to order the recording. Thank you.

Check for Updates, Speaker Bios, Event Details etc:
http://knowledgecongress.org/event_2008_idtheft.html

About The Teleconference Organizer:
The Knowledge Congress is an organization that produces teleconferences
which examine regulatory changes and their impacts across a variety of
industries.
“We bring together the world's leading authorities and industry participants
through informative two-hour teleconferences to study the impact of changing
regulations.”
To contact, please visit: www.knowledgecongress.org

Decline This Particular Invitation:
If you would like to decline this invitation & continue to be informed about
future events
click send an email to: [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the following subject:
"I can not attend (Click send to decline this invitation)".

Opt-out of all invitation notices:
If you would like to unsubscribe  from the email invite list, please follow the
link below
and enter email address:
http://www.mach5.com/subscriber/?a=The+Knowledge+Congress
We value your time greatly - if for any reason, you continue to receive emails
please do not hesitate to contact the Executive Directors office: [EMAIL
PROTECTED]
or call 646.202.9344. Our technicians will diagnose and manually suppress you
email address.

Any Questions?
General Inquiries: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Registration Questions: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Ready to become a thought leader? Are your already a thought leader?
We are eager to hear from you! Please feel free to contact us at
any of the email addresses below:

Suggest a Topic: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Speak at a KC Event: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sponsorship Inquiries: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Media Inquiries: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

The Knowledge Congress, 132 E43rd Street Suite 547, New York, NY 10017
Phone: 646.202.9344  Fax: 646.219.5381