On Sun, 2008-05-18 at 18:51 +0100, Don Armstrong wrote:
> On Sun, 18 May 2008, Neil Williams wrote:
> > Yes - supported by the use of (Fixed: #1234) in
> > debian/changelog, .changes etc. and a revised interface for PTS and DDPO
> > to discriminate between Fixed and Closed bugs.
>
> I could easily handle this by just not archiving bugs tagged
> divergence; when it's fixed upstream, you just untag it.
>
> No need for complicated mucking about with the changelog parsers.

Hmmm, ok. Should be straightforward to create QA pages/scripts that can
check on bugs that might get missed.

Untagging is also something that can be done by anyone so it has the
advantage that more people can pick up such errors and fix them.

I've already started talking myself into circles (see my reply to Lucas)
so I think I'll quit while I'm ahead and go for that solution.
:-)

--

Neil Williams