On Mon, 19 May 2008, Lucas Nussbaum wrote:
> On 19/05/08 at 09:09 +0200, Raphael Hertzog wrote:
> > Fix-Debian-Bug: 50000
>
> I think that:
>   Fixes: http://bugs.debian.org/50000
> is better. The patch might fix a problem not reported in Debian. For
> example, the Debian maintainer might monitor Ubuntu's bug tracker, see a
> bug reported there, and fix it in the Debian package.

That's why I integrated the distribution name, so that we can also have
Fix-Ubuntu-Bug for example. And it imposes no structure on the content
for each specific distribution.

But both solution are acceptable provided that you accept multiple "Fixes"
field. But in your case, it's best to allow URL only (for uniformity).

Cheers,
--
Raphaël Hertzog