[nothing in this email is private]

On 18 Sep 2008, at 11:53, Holger Levsen wrote:

Hi,

On Thursday 18 September 2008 06:57, Jimmy Kaplowitz wrote:
Except that, as reported by Jimmy, the version of the open use logo with the "Debian" name *does* suffer from this problem; which I think is a
serious bug that still needs correcting ASAP.

I think this bug should be filed in the BTS... Jimmy or Steve could you do that, please? I cant forward your words from -private to the BTS, but you
can ;)

The BTS seems a bizarre place to have this discussion!

Matthew

--
The first object of any tyrant in Whitehall would be to make
Parliament utterly subservient to his will; and the next to overthrow