On Sat, Sep 20, 2008 at 18:30:55 +0200, Joerg Jaspert wrote:

>  - the DELAYED queue is back on ftp-master

Some questions:
1) I use Tollef's DELAYED queue mostly for 0-day because it's accessible
over ssh, so I can rsync files over which is more reliable than ftp on a
bad link.  It sounds like you're removing the possibility to use that (I
know I can rsync files to some debian host and ftp from there, but
that's more manual work).
2) Will files in DELAYED be readable?  It's occasionally useful to
inspect uploads there before they reach the archive, like if somebody
forgot to send his nmu diff to the bts.

Cheers,
Julien