John Goerzen <jgoer...@complete.org> wrote:

Hi,

> I, for one, have heard just about enough of "Hey developers, we're doing
> $FOO, and it's already been decided, so put up or shut up" from people.
>  I'd like a little bit more along the lines of "Hey developers, we
> really think $FOO is a good idea.  Here's why.  What do you all think?"

How does "hey developers, we're sick and tired of having to put up
with Uli, how about you find some new people to maintain glibc in
Debian" sound like?

Switching to eglibc is a matter of reducing the burden placed on our
libc maintainers due to glibc upstream not giving a crap about most of
the architectures we support.

JB.

--
 Julien BLACHE - Debian & GNU/Linux Developer - <jbla...@debian.org>