On Sat, 19 Sep 2009 15:52:17 +0000 (UTC), Philipp Kern
>On 2009-09-19, Marc Haber <mh+debian-de...@zugschlus.de> wrote:
>>>clamav-data is scheduled for deletion as soon as volatile moves onto
>>>ftp-master, so that's no precedent.  (I.e. there is opposition against
>>>daily builds entering the archive without real developers signing them.)
>> Why does the person responsible for these uploads not know about this
>> opposition? Why was the person doing the significant work not informed
>> about the fact that every single minute put into the package is wasted
>> anyway?
>
>If I recall the channel discussion correctly you were present and aware of
>the discontinuation.  Maybe I recall it incorretly, though.

Das muss ich verdrängt haben. I still get absolutely furious about
this "decision" when I think about it, so I'd better not think about
it.

Thanks for the reminder. I'm going to kill off clamav-data the second
the build process breaks for the next time. It's really a shame to see
weeks of work going down the drain due to political restrictions.

Greetings
Marc