Kai Wasserbäch ha scritto:
> Please note: because the next release starts to appear on the horizon and any
> action regarding ossp-uuid would have to be taken before the freeze, I'll
> expect
> your answer within 20 days (2010-02-15). I don't intend to give an offence by
> this, it's just to make sure, somebody might have time to step up and take
> over
> the package, in case that should be needed.

I'm interested in maintaining it. If the maintainer agree and no-one
have any objection I'll try to make an updated package based on latest
release and the latest packaging from Ubuntu.

Kind regards,
Marco

|    Marco Nenciarini    | Debian/GNU Linux Developer - Plug Member |
| mnen...@prato.linux.it | http://www.prato.linux.it/~mnencia       |
Key fingerprint = FED9 69C7 9E67 21F5 7D95  5270 6864 730D F095 E5E4