Hi!
I would like to invite you to visit my metroFLOG and see my latest photos.

In order to visit my space, you must go to:
http://www.metroflog.com/rajeshman

metroFLOG is a completely personalized personal space for you to share with
whoever you want. You can submit a daily photo with a comment and your friends
can sign your guestbook.

To create your own space, you must go to:
http://www.metroflog.com

Cheers!

If you don’t want to keep getting invitations from your friends to see their
spaces, you must go to:

This message has really been sent by the mentioned sender, using the services
provided in metroFLOG.com to do it.
We guarantee that your email address has not been added to any list, and it
will never be shared with third parties.

Metroflog.com
Franklin D. Roosvelt 1825 (C1428BLA)
Ciudad Autonoma de Buenos Aires
Buenos Aires, Argentina