On Jun 20, Thomas Goirand <tho...@goirand.fr> wrote:

> Because we don't have the source code of the captcha system itself (you
> only have access to the source code of something that accesses the
> online service), php-recaptcha fails all of the 3 tests when we want to
> use it, which is a good indication that it shouldn't be considered free.
Sorry, you are very confused.
Source code for server-side components has never been a requirement
for Debian, this is something which has been established long ago.
e.g. have a look at this thread from 1999:

http://www.mail-archive.com/debian-pol...@lists.debian.org/msg06010.html

You are not even a Debian developer so please refrain from trying to
re-interpret the DFSG to suite your opinions.

--
ciao,
Marco