On Sat, 26 Feb 2011 21:05:19 -0500 (EST), Osamu Aoki wrote:
> On Sat, Feb 26, 2011 at 07:41:18PM +0100, Jakub Wilk wrote:
>> Yes, ideally one should also be omniscient...
>
> I am not sure what is "omniscient".

I hope this does not sound too patronizing, Osamu; but since
English is not your first language, I will tell you that
"omniscient" means "knowing everything", a term which, in it's
strictest sense, applies only to God himself.

I believe that this was Mr. Wilk's way of saying that he would
have to know everything in order to know which package he should
file the bug report against.

--
  .''`.     Stephen Powell
 : :'  :