Hello,

My name is Anna Desmond, I saw your profile today through the help of chamber
of commerce in Bamako the capital of Mali) and became interested in you, I will
also like to know you the more,and I want you to send an email to my email
address so I can give you my picture for you to know whom i am. Please i am
waiting for your mail reply urgently. Remember that distance or color does not
matter but love matters a lot in life

Best regards

Anna Desmond

Miss Anna Desmond saw this article on British Chambers of Commerce and thought
you should see it.

Strike action in current economic climate misguided
Commenting on the decision by Council workers to hold walkouts in a dispute
over pay
http://www.britishchambers.org.uk/zones/policy/press-releases_1/strike-action-in-current-economic-climate-misguided.html