On Sat, Jul 30, 2011 at 12:17:49PM +0200, Adam Borowski wrote:
> * Package name    : goodbye

Well, I'm quite surprised that some people didn't take this as a joke.  I've
intentionally used over-the-top phrases like "a Real Man(tm)'s scripting
language" and so on to make it more obvious, but it seems some folks' sense
of humour is not aligned with mine.

The package is not a pure waste of time as it has educational value about
internals of Debian packages (and perhaps make's quoting rules as well), but
it's certainly not meant as something to be followed -- to the contrary, it
may point out things that should be banned by the policy.

So, my apologies for the confusion.

--
1KB             // Yo momma uses IPv4!