I notice a flaw in menu placement for a number of packages which might
be categories as Personal Information Managers (PIMs).  Namely, `ical'
and `addressbook' are listed in the `Apps/Tools' category, while
`xmaddressbook' is under `Apps/Misc'.

I can't say I'm extremely happy with either category.  I would propose
either `Apps/PIMs' or `Apps/Editors/PIMs', although that might be too
cryptic.  Other PIMs which might be likewise categories are Netscape
Calendar, xcalendar, .... I'm sure there are or soon will be others.

Alternatively, we should pick either one of the two categories for
these type of applications.

.....A. P. [EMAIL PROTECTED]<URL:http://www.onShore.com/>