I'm now properly back.  I'll try to catch up on the mailing lists in
the next few days.

After that I'll write up some proposals for organisational structure /
management / etc. and post them to debian-devel for comment, and we'll
take it from there.

Amongst the things I'll propose are:
 * Rules for decisionmaking by plebiscite amongst the developers.
 * Technical committee - purpose, scope, rules, composition.
 * Rules for elections to elected offices.
 * Roles and responsibilities of people and groups of people.
 * Formal statement of the goals of the Project.
 * Ratification and possible amendment of the DFSG.

When the discussion has stabilised there will be a vote on the rules,
and then votes on the other items according to the rules then
approved.

Ian.