I'm going to start working on packages for quake2, qwcl (the Quakeworld
client), qwsv (the Quakeworld server) and unixded (the Quake dedicated
server).  I spoke to Joey Hess, he said he doesn't intend to package any
of them.

All of these packages will have to go in non-free.

What should the package for unixded be called?  I'm thinking quake-server.

I've got an expect script I use for my Quake servers which reboots them
if they become stuck.  Would it be appropriate to ship that and use it
by default with the server packages?

--
Roderick Schertler
[EMAIL PROTECTED]