On Fri, 26 Oct 2012, Andrei POPESCU wrote:
> An immediate solution would probably be to 'affects <package>' so
> the bugs at least shows up on the package's bug page. Maybe the BTS
> could/should do this automatically?

Doing affects automatically isn't really something that the BTS itself
should do,[1] but it's trivial for anyone to script something to do
this.

wnpp bugs should be filed against wnpp or debian-mentors and marked as
affecting the package they are involved with.

Don Armstrong

--
6: I'm human. I have a thousand flaws. I break down. I get up or I
don't get up. I get lost. I make the same mistakes over and over. I