Hi all,

On Do 25 Apr 2013 22:29:53 CEST Michael Biebl wrote:

Am 25.04.2013 20:49, schrieb Mike Gabriel:
Can this be a proposal? Package libjpeg and libjpeg-turbo using an
alternatives setup and thus, making both libs installable in parallel.
Packagers can then build-depend on one or the other libjpeg
implementations.

Please no. If libjpeg-turbo is the saner implementation, which reading
through the messages posted so far it seems like, let's switch to it fully.

+1 from me, as well. I have been using the drop-in replacement packages that we provide via the upstream X2Go Debian-compatible package archive for months now and have not found any restraints, so far.

How can a consensus on this issue be reached?

Mike

--

DAS-NETZWERKTEAM
fon: +49 (1520) 1976 148