On Fri, Oct 25, 2013 at 12:50 PM, Andrey Rahmatullin <w...@wrar.name> wrote:

> > Why are we still talking about CDs? Didn't everybody move to DVDs a
> century
> > ago?
> And then they moved away from DVDs too.
> I guess we are talking about install images to download (where you usually
> don't want to download entire DVD1), not about ISOs to actually burn.

In that case, enhancing jigdo so that the user can create and download a
customized install image would IMHO be more useful than deciding which
desktop becomes/remains default. Maybe a web version would help too: you
choose what (broad) features you want in the install image, dependencies
are automagically added, install image is generated and downloaded.

--
Pau Garcia i Quiles
http://www.elpauer.org