I got a bug report stating that there is no i386 build for procps.
First I'm not really sure that's how bug reports work, but anyhow.

There doesn't seem to be a publically available i386 Debian machine
that supports building packages. This makes it nearly impossible to
support that architecture because I need to see what is going wrong.

I actually think the problem is something quirky with the specific
builder host, but have no way of knowing this. The reason is that
multiple versions of procps have been build and this 6-line change
for the latest did not touch the failed program or has anything to do
with it (the fix was for sysctl, the failure was in ps).

The problem seems to be the SCHED_BATCH scheduler didn't appear or apply
to  program.
 - Craig

--
Craig Small (@smallsees)   http://enc.com.au/       csmall at : enc.com.au