Hi!

A Debian developer Jonas Smedegard has worked with me to package my
software since I first opened an ITP in April 2012.
Finally we finish to resolve all the outstanding issues after some
months, and I was very happy to see it pushed ready to be uploaded on 17
June.

https://ftp-master.debian.org/new/libbitcoin_2.0-1.html

It's been >2 months. I communicated with the maintainer and he told me
to wait a bit but we saw nothing happen yet. I didn't yet contact anyone
and wait patiently because I understand Debian devs are busy.

However, I think maybe this might have slipped through the cracks and
has been missed. Any information would be much appreciated.
The responsible team (Debian Bitcoin Team) seems to be dead judging from
their mailing list.

Thanks very much.