Hey,

You are running Debian stable which provides Iceweasel 24 (it will be
treated like Firefox 24 (ESR)). According to GNU LibreJS version history
[1] the last version supported by Iceweasel 23 is 'Version 5.4.1'. You
can download it from gnu.org [2]. I do not have access to any Debian
stable machine at the moment (so I was unable to test it) but [3] should
work.

[1] https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/librejs/versions/
[2] ftp://ftp.gnu.org/gnu/librejs/
[3] ftp://ftp.gnu.org/gnu/librejs/librejs-5.4.1.xpi

General pseudo-package [4] is by no means related to iceweasel package,
so I will reassigning your wishlist bug there.

[4] https://www.debian.org/Bugs/pseudo-packages

Thanks for report!

Regards,
T.