Okay, I agree with you. I just find two bugs when with systemd, I'll fill
the bug reports. Those problems I'm seeing are reproducible.

Please, forgive me, I don't want to make things worse, I just want to *express
my concerns* about this "systemd-situation"...

I'm with Debian because *it is unique*, stable *and it still have sysvinit*,
if it loses its singularity, then, Debian will be killed / forgotten, or
forked.

Best!
Thiago