More systemd troubles.

While trying to move files that are created at runtime to /var, I realized
/var/run/gitlab won't persist across reboots. I have added a
RuntimeDirectory=gitlab option to gitlab service files, but gitlab-unicorn
can't stay alive. It starts and writes /run/gitlab/unicorn.pid but dies without
any log message in /var/log/gitlab/unicorn.stderr.log. No useful message on
jornalctl -xe either. Can anyone help? Please build the package from git.