On Apr 05, Francois Gouget <fgou...@free.fr> wrote:

> clamav-unofficial-sigs is broken and not maintained anymore. So unless
> something changes there is no point leaving it in the repository.
I was discussing this yeasterday with Paul.
While the current package has some issues I believe that it is already
quite useful as is, so if the alternative is to remove it from the
archive then I am going to adopt it.

> A year ago a user also mentioned that there is a new upstream version
I have some doubts about the quality of this fork, so I plan to
investigate in detail what has changed before blindly adopting it.

--
ciao,
Marco