On Mon, 11 Jul 2016 05:07:12 +0200, german...@ya.ru wrote:
>Now I want to know if Debian Stable can in some extreme cases, like in this
>case with btrfs, replace
>not_very_good kernel module that is shipped with its current kernel with a
>kernel module from other (older or newer) version of Linux kernel and if yes,
>is it the case with btrfs?

We do that sometimes, but seldomly, and, strictly speaking this is a
violation of our release principle[1].

If you want a later btrfs in Debian stable, you will be better of by
using a backported kernel. I would, however, advise against using
btrfs in productive environments, even if it's from the latest and
greatest kernel.

>>think about stating your name.
>
>My full name is Davidyants Vazgen Samsonovich. Are you happy now?

Happier at least. I think it's polite to introduce oneself.

Greetings
Marc

[1] I remember the day when a Debian stable point release introduced a
new version of an ethernet driver that broke an entire class of IBM
blade servers' networks and I also remember being scolded for relying
on Debian stable instead of doing extensive tests myself