Samuel Thibault, on Sun 13 Nov 2016 12:25:33 +0100, wrote:
> Marc Haber, on Sun 13 Nov 2016 12:16:46 +0100, wrote:
> > But we currently treat "does not build at all" or "eats my entire
> > ~ on installation" the same way like "leaves an idle directory in
> > /var/lib after an
> > install-purge-reinstall-old-version-update-remove-reinstall-purge
> > cycle".
>
> And I guess "leaves an idle directory" is a very good candidate for
> stretch-ignore, as was done in the past.

By that, I mean:

- either it's easily fixable, and thus there is no reason the maintainer
can't fix it in time, and if he doesn't, one can be doubtful about the
quality of the rest of the package, for which no RC bug report has been
reported _yet_.

- or it's difficult to fix, and thus considering the little consequence,
the release team will probably accept a stretch-ignore.

Samuel