Please CC me, I'm currently not subscribed to debian-devel

On 01/18/2017 04:34 AM, Guillem Jover wrote:
> It also breaks unrelated stuff as now gcc emits notes when it thinks
> the -specs option should not be passed.

This warning message is very annoying for me as a porter. And it recently
also started to break cmake [1] because cmake does not expect any message
on stderr if a test has been successful.

Thus, can we get rid of this warning message, please?

Thanks,
Adrian

--
 .''`.  John Paul Adrian Glaubitz