On Fri, Jan 20, 2017 at 9:19 PM, Boyuan Yang <073p...@gmail.com> wrote:
> 在 2017年1月20日星期五 SGT 下午12:45:53,Sebastiaan Couwenberg 写道:
>> On 01/20/2017 11:56 AM, Boyuan Yang wrote:
>> > # This one seems acceptable, too
>> > Vcs-Browser: https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/pkg-foo/bar.git
>> >
>> > # This one is also acceptable
>> > Vcs-Git: https://anonscm.debian.org/git/pkg-foo/bar.git
>>
>> These are the ones you should use, because both use encryption for the
>> connection and contrary to git+ssh URLs, and account on Alioth is not
>> required to checkout.
>
> Well... this is not exactly what I mean. When we compare
>
> Vcs-Git: https://anonscm.debian.org/git/pkg-foo/bar.git
> Vcs-Browser: https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/pkg-foo/bar.git
>
> with
>
> Vcs-Git: https://anonscm.debian.org/git/pkg-foo/bar.git
> Vcs-Browser: https://anonscm.debian.org/git/pkg-foo/bar.git
>
> I would use the latter one. Would that be better?

The former one is better.
But latter one also works. It wasn't OK, but after the thread I posted
[0], admin add rewrite rules to make "git" the same as "cgit".

[0] https://lists.debian.org/debian-devel/2016/01/threads.html#00309

Originally, "cgit" is for web browser to see, and "git" is for "git
clone" or "git remote add" to checkout the source tree.
Rewrite rules of web server makes them equivalent.

Cheers,
--
Roger Shimizu, GMT +9 Tokyo
PGP/GPG: 4096R/6C6ACD6417B3ACB1