Olivier Berger <olivier.ber...@it-sudparis.eu> writes:

> Note that the OpenRISC isn't my main interest here, even if I mentioned
> jor1k.
>
> Simulating any other architecture may fit, as my purpose, so far would
> be to try and run a Debian system inside the browser... and the
> underlying CPU / simulator wouldn't matter much.
>
> Jor1k is simulating an OpenRISC, but I don't mind trying with x86 ala
> http://bellard.org/jslinux/.

Btw, I've had a look at copy/v86 [0] which looks interesting. There's a
bootable arch system in the demos.

I haven't yet figured out how to boot an installed system as I haven't
understood the way the disks/FS are handled, but the installer works
(slowly).

See [1] for my report / request for more details.

Hope this helps,

[0] https://github.com/copy/v86
[1] https://github.com/copy/v86/issues/128
--