URL for clicking https://lemonldap-ng.org/welcome/

On Tue, Aug 22, 2017 at 09:30:50AM +0200, Philipp Hug wrote:
> On Aug 22, 2017 8:23 AM, "Luca Filipozzi" <lfili...@debian.org> wrote:
>
> > Has anyone looked at Keycloak? http://www.keycloak.org/
>
> I have and deployed it for others in production. Not an unreasonable
> option.
>

> I'm running it in production as well. If you need some help to
> evaluate/configure it, just ping me.

What I learned from the Alioth Sprint last weekend
is that DSA previously handed-out a new (test) machine easily.
New policy is handing-out machines for the stage after early tests.

Thing that I hope is that Alioth successors will have the various services
on separate machines. So that we have not again the situation when replacing
a Source Code Management system we also have to replace the machine
with all the -guest accounts.

Don't count on me for that. New tasks I volunteert for during
the Alioth replacement sprint are  listmaster and http://gitea.debian.net
maintenance. So most likely nothing new:  We all agree that someone else
should do it. And we all respect those who actually do.

Groeten
Geert Stappers
--
Leven en laten leven