It would be a possibility, for safety to create a new directory only for
brandy 3rd-party-software like skype, Google Chrome, Swift, and else
Software where huge companies are Sponsors.

This would then mean, to create a second sources list for 3rd-party-links.

Carl-Valentin Schmitt <cv.schm...@gmail.com> schrieb am Do., 4. Okt. 2018,
01:06: