Ansgar writes ("Re: Removal of linux-base from jessie-backports broke Xen
upstream CI"):
> More importantly Jessie has reached end-of-life[1].  Please do not
> expect related suites (such as -security, -backports, -proposed-
> updates, -updates) to continue working after this.
>
> (Related to that: arm64 is gone from jessie-security; arm64 wasn't
> removed from -backports as there is no LTS for backports and jessie-
> backports will eventually be archived as is.)

I have switched my CI to use jessie-backports from snapshot.d.o.

(I have a good cache setup, so this ought not to cause snapshot any
difficulties.)  Thanks to everyone behind snapshot.d.o which is, as
ever, invaluable.

Ian.

--
Ian Jackson <ijack...@chiark.greenend.org.uk>   These opinions are my own.