On Mon, Feb 25, 2019 at 11:19:35AM -0300, Inaki Malerba wrote:
> Hi everyone !

Hi Inaki,

[...]

> We also introduced a way to monitor the pipeline's usage.
> prittiau.debian.net is a simple influxdb + grafana which shows some
> stats about the projects using the Salsa CI pipeline. You're welcome to
> log in with your salsa account.

I'm loggiagn in right now, Salsa asks for the following authorization:

  An application called Gitlab is requesting access to your GitLab
  account. This application was created by Iñaki Malerba. Please note
  that this application is not provided by GitLab and you should verify
  its authenticity before allowing access.

I find slightly confusing that "An application called Gitlab is
requesting access to your GitLab account". Maybe you could choose a
different name?

> If you have any question, you can find us on #salsaci at OFTC.

Thanks for all the good work! :)

Regards,
Domenico

--
3B10 0CA1 8674 ACBA B4FE  FCD2 CE5B CF17 9960 DE13