Hi,

I understand that you are a “Checkpoint Customers 2019” and have presence in
many parts of the world.

However, if you think of expanding your business further worldwide, we would be
able to provide you client lists with accurate phone numbers, verified e-mails,
contact names, job titles and many more information as per your requirement.

Technology Based Lists: Cisco, Symantec, McAfee, Palo Alto Networks, Sophos,
Trend Macro etc.

We provide all decision makers contact details across the globe.

If it sounds valuable for you, kindly let me know your criteria.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Regards,
Kate Parker
Demand Generation-Database Coordinator

If you are not the right person, feel free to forward this email to the right
person in your organization.

                              To opt out kindly reply back with ‘unsubscribe’
or ‘leave out’