Hi, I use debomatic-*.debian.net for some years and is very useful for testing packages quickly (including installing for testing on many devices easy and fast), it also helped me to solve build problems on architectures that I don't have devices for (for example ppc64el and s390x).

Actually is not possible build for bullseye and bullseye-backports, I wrote a mail to Luca Falavigna (dktrkranz) but in latest months didn't replied me.

Is there someone else who has access to those servers and can please fix?

I suppose that conf files used in these servers are stored here: https://github.com/debomatic/instances and from a fast look the distributions one should be updated (like what was done in latest debomatic https://github.com/debomatic/debomatic/blob/master/etc/debomatic/distributions) and also "mapper" field updated on debomatic conf file (in the instances repository is under architectures)

Thanks for any reply and sorry for my bad english