Hi,

On Mon, 17 Oct 2022, at 09:52, Hakan Bayındır wrote:
> We use Keycloak in both at office and in international projects as
> backbones of relatively big and federated SSO systems, and it works fine.
>
> It's not very hard to deploy and configure on bare metal. Enabling its
> own HTTPS/SSL features are also relatively straightforward.
>
> I'm sure that it can handle a project at the size of Debian. It handles
> traffic from half of EU (as a part of EGI SSO infrastructure) just fine.

We use Keycloak recently at Collabora, and it does its job well. We’ve only
started using it recently, so it’s not being used up to its full potential, I
guess, but from what I was told by people who worked with it closely there
weren’t any issues, and it doesn’t seem resource-hungry.

--
Cheers,
  Andrej