On Fri, Nov 4, 2022 at 1:58 PM 张丹丹 <zhangdan...@loongson.cn> wrote:

> Hi,pabs
>    Nice to receive your reply.
> <https://wiki.debian.org/PortsDocs/New>,this document you have initiated and
> contributed which gives us a lot of guidance.
>
> The result of the discussion on debian-dpkg is that dpkg architecture is
> loong64,likely,
> aarch64 → arm64, x86_64 → amd64
> loongarch64 → loong64,loongarch32 → loong32
> Detailed info has archived in
> https://lists.debian.org/debian-dpkg/2022/11/msg00001.html.
>
> Dpkg architecture of loong64 just determine the name of the software packages.
> About the channel of IRC,we agree with the #debian-loongarch64 even more.

I would suggest you to consider using #debian-loongarch if your
management prefer to keep the whole "loongarch" keyword, rather than
accompanied with a detailed 32 or 64 suffix.

Also I'd like to mention that Debian mailing lists prefer plain text
over HTML, and your company email signature declaring it contains
confidential information is not supposed to exist on a mailing list
that its content is intended to be public available.

Regards,
Aron