Hi!

pe 15. maalisk. 2024 klo 6.56 Fabian Grünbichler
<debian@fabian.gruenbichler.email> kirjoitti:

> On Thu, Mar 14, 2024 at 10:03:57PM -0700, Otto Kekäläinen wrote:
> > Hi!
> >
> > Is anyone perhaps planning to fix cargo?
> >
> > For example curl isn't building on armel/armhf now and numerous packages
> > that depend of curl are not building on armel/armhf.
> >
> > Thanks in advance to the person who steps up.
>
> see the (linked) t64 transition bug:
>
> https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=1036884#197

That link doesn't answer my question. The link is to bug report summarizing
that cargo is broken and suggesting it needs to be re-bootstrapped.

Currently we haven't seen anybody step up to do it. I would be very
grateful if somebody with enough expertise would be available to do it and
thus help resolve the whole chain of broken builds.