On 2024-03-31 08:03:40, Gioele Barabucci wrote:
> On 30/03/24 20:43, Iustin Pop wrote:
> > >
> > > This is all already implemented by Salsa CI? You just need to include
> > > the yml and enable the CI in the settings
> >
> > I will be the first to admit I'm not up to date on latest Salsa news,
> > but see, what you mention  - "include the yml" - is exactly what I don't
> > want.
>
> Salsa CI is enabled by default for all projects in the debian/ namespace
> <https://salsa.debian.org/debian/>.
>
> Adding a yml file or changing the CI settings to reference the Salsa CI
> pipeline is needed only for projects in team- or maintainer-specific
> repositories, or when the dev wants to enable additional tests (or
> configure/block the default tests).

That sounds good, but are you sure that all /debian/ projects get it?

I chose one random package of mine,
https://salsa.debian.org/debian/python-pyxattr, and on the home page I
see "Setup CI/CD" (implying it's disabled), and under build, I see
nothing enabled.

Is there a howto somewhere? Happy to read/follow.

iustin