On Thu, Apr 16, 1998 at 09:35:44AM +0200, Julien Ortega wrote:
> A man told me about these package but i dont know where i can find them.

They're part of the distribution - hamm.  The newest lintian is in
the incoming since yesterday - and installed on master+va.

> Are they far better than the debmake ?

debhelper are better than debmake, yes, lintian is somehting
else.

Regards,

        Joey

--
  / Martin Schulze  *  [EMAIL PROTECTED]  *  26129 Oldenburg /
 / The MS-DOS filesystem is nice for removable media             /