Good day,

There's an issue with the dash package and maintainer, and mutt as well.

I even tried to reach dash maintainer privately and he is not even on
the package's field (queried by dpkg), there's someone who is obviosly
fake instead: Andrej Shadura <andre...@debian.org>

The issues with dash so far, that I know, is the shell was bash when I
switched to dash because of bash's Stallman's "Eight Megabytes And
constantly Swapping *And Spying And Boycotting*", and after I enabled
"fingerd" in my personal website's server and some time passed the
package returned to dash, however there's at least one obvious back
door, and program is going the way of bash, preventing from using the
Operating system. This has happened before, thrice recently.

Additionally the files on /usr/share/doc/dash are wrong.

The main issues of mutt that I know so far is the documentation is
useless for what I needed, which is using the program, and the package,
that was installed, is missing from my computer, besides the maintainer
being subversive as well.

If this is not solved I will cease to stop using Debian and Debian will
die.

"Kinda or not"