I have just emailed registro.plazadecasti...@madrid.org (main tribunals in
Madrid) and denunc...@agenciatributaria.es (Tax office in Spain) about a crime
by the Madrid Major house chained from Juan Carlos De Borbón Y De Roma of which
I the email didn't even show up in my Gmail (glj....@gmail.com) IMAP sent
folder in Sylpheed and I had to "compose" a new message manually typing "Re:
...". The reply didn't show up in sent either. The lawsuits were, of course of
maximum "severity". Writing here again because of the tribunal no reply and
absolute ineffectiveness in solving anything I hand asked them for. CC'ing
debian-devel this time because of the severity. You all know about Juan Carlos
I. By the way the highest condemn for person ever was sent to "Tribunal
Supremo" in 2020 even offering amicably solution like a following lawsuit later
to CESID offering amicably solution as well, and Juan Carlos' was because of
Coronavirus including Elizabeth Of England even I hadn't requested an official
condemn for her yet.

Por cierto, my teléfono fijo sigue sin reaparecer.