On Sat, May 18, 2024 at 10:28:21AM +0000, Andrew M.A. Cater wrote:
> Pretty much every major Linux distribution is dropping _any_ 32 bit: Debian
> is trying to support 32 bit on armhf, for example, which is more than
> Ubuntu and Fedora.

I don't know what you're basing it on, but it's simply not true.  We've just
released Ubuntu 24.04 LTS with full support for (2038-proof) armhf
userspace.

We don't have any armhf images released with 24.04 LTS because we've dropped
32-bit support for *Raspberry Pi*, but that's a separate matter.  We expect
support for other armhf devices for both Ubuntu and Ubuntu Core to come soon
in 24.04.

Ubuntu Developer                                   https://www.debian.org/
slanga...@ubuntu.com                                     vor...@debian.org