On Fri, Apr 17, 1998 at 02:05:49PM -0400, Shaleh wrote:
> My imlib and gdk_imlib packages are being put in slink instead of
> frozen.  The ones in frozen presently are out of date and frankly -- I
> screwed them up.  Please put my new packages in frozen.  In the
> changelog I have "frozen unstable" listed.  Is this not adequate??

It must be mentioned in the .changes file.

Please copy the files from slink into the Incoming and
create an appropriate .changes file with
a) Distribution: frozen and
b) Changes: telling why it needs to go into frozen.

Regards,

        Joey

--
  / Martin Schulze                      http://home.pages.de/~joey/
 / *** Fatal Error: Found [MS-Windows],            [EMAIL PROTECTED] /