Meskes, Michael <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Please tell me what exactly you like more about mysql in comparison to
> PostgreSQL which really is DFSG free.

1) Speed
2) While neither completely implements SQL92 and newer standards, the
portion that mysql implements is more useful for my application than
the portion that PostgreSQL implements.

Erv Walter

--
Graduate Student                                [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Department of Chemistry                       [EMAIL PROTECTED]

With two ways to spell a word, the wrong one will be used
 -- tagline 1.00 by xopy