Scott Ellis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> No, you're not hiding this on the bug tracking system any more.

Come on, cool down! Thatīs a bad way to get this resolved. Please
DONīT do that again. I think -private would have been more apropriate.

I know everybody is getting nervous in this deep freeze.

So please consider:

Is the bad behaviour (the bug) really that critical or will the
solution introduce new behaviour?

In addition, I think it should be in the hands of the maintainer what
is considered a bug or a feature. This follows close from the main
principle in free software: The one who does the work, is the one who
decides.  (And decide is meant to cover almost everything about a
piece of software: if you donīt like it, feel free to open a
competition by changing and releasing it the way you like --- see
discussion on name for deity, no: apt, or emacs vs. xemacs).

And donīt forget, we all play on the same team.

grimaldi alias Jens Ritter

---
[EMAIL PROTECTED]   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Key ID: 2048/E451C639 Jens Ritter
Key fingerprint: 5F 3D 43 1E 24 1E CC 48  1E 05 93 3A A7 10 73 37