Wichert Akkerman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Previously Philip Hands wrote:
> > I Just produced some new images, the main difference being that the
> > binary disks have main --> hamm links in debian/hamm, and they have
> > the latest pakages on them, as of a couple of hours ago.
>
> Darn, I should have known.. hours after I finally succeeded in getting
> the cdwriter online and burning a hamm-CD you produce a new one..=20
>
> Oh wel, I'll just give it to someone else :)

Hopefully, rsync will allow you to take advantage of the image you already
have, although there are quite large changes (tetex etc.) so it will still
take a while.  (I'd like to hear what sort of stats you get.)

If you recorded the CD multisession (see /usr/doc/cdrecord/README.multi),
you may be able to add the:

  ln -s hamm debian/hamm/main

link in a second session, otherwise the paths in the Packages file don't
exist, so you'll have to patch them after the update.  Unfortunately, mkisofs
and mkhybrid keep segfaulting on me when I try to build the second session :-(

Cheers, Phil.